Templates typically have positions marked out in a grid format (as in the diagram) then in the CMS (content Management System) we allocate text and pictures to the grid.
A web template is a tool used to separate content from presentation in web design, and for mass-production of web documents. It is a basic component of a web template system.
Web templates can be used to set up any type of website. In its simplest sense, a web template operates similarly to a form letter for use in setting up a website.
Web templates can be used by any individual or organization to set up date their website. Once a template is purchased or downloaded, we will replace all generic information included in the web template with the organizational or product information.
Templates can be used to:
• Display personal information or daily activities as in a blog.
• Sell products on-line.
• Display information about a company or organization.
• Display a gallery of photos.
• Place sound files such as MP3 files on-line for play through a web browser.
• Place videos or YouTube on-line for public viewing.
• To set up a private login area on-line.
Example Joomla Club Templates with sample content
Ionosphere, a March 2012 template release, is an incredibly versatile template that allows an artist's palette, through the most comprehensive Color Chooser and Background Pattern parameters.
- Extensive RokSprocket Integration
- Fusion MegaMenu & Splitmenu
- Integrated RocketTheme Extensions
- Exquisite 12 Preset Styles